miercuri, 15 aprilie 2015

Darker Clothes, Brighter Soul

Hei babies!


Good, old &classy arhitecture. I love it! This place inspired me to write you and to take the photos that, well, I took. 
I have a crush on bricks arhitecture, it seems very classy and vintage to me, I'm inlove with the vintage arhitecture, blame me for that :)). This one looks verry massive, imposing and things like that, what I want to say is that it's like fresh air between the other blocks around. 
Sometimes I say to myself that I was born in the wrong era, but then I realise  how could I be a blogger without all this technology? Maybe I were a press woman, haha, dreams. Ignore my annoying thoughts.
Done with the arhitecture, my outfit is simple, basic I would say, darker colors, messy bun, natural makeup &cateye.

I'm back at my basics, btchs.










Oh, I forgot to tell you, my man has a blog, go on and check (especially boys):


Read you next time, kisses. 
-L.







2 comentarii:

  1. I love brick architecture too. I like this casual olive and black look with a slight edge. Perfect for everyday or going out.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere