luni, 21 iulie 2014

THE ISLAND

 


Press play

En:

       I'm fucking inlove with the song I let you to listen, it's on repeat since I started to write, and has been passed a while since that. It's so relaxing, as the moments I spent today on "the Island" with babe. We take our dose of serenity, the place is not so busy, rare are the moments when you see crouds of people there. The place were a bit bad seen, but for me it's a place where you can do everything you want, without many eyes on you. With a properly outfit, I decide to make some photos to show up my new haircut, it's a bit clumsy but excuse me, I made it by my own, and I'm proud of me, you should be, too :))  

Ro:
     Piesa pe care v-am lasat-o sa o ascultati m-a inebunit pur si simplu, e pe repeat de cand am inceput sa scriu, si imi ia ceva timp. Este asa relaxanta, ca si momentele pe care le-am petrecut pe "Insula" cu babe. Ne-am luat doza de liniste, locul nu este foarte aglomerat, rar vezi inghesuiala pe acolo. Locul e putin rau famat, sau cel putin era, dar pentru mine este un loc in care poti face tot ce vrei, fara prea multe priviri atintite asupra ta. Cu un outfit adecvat, lejer, am decis sa fac niste poze sa va arat noua mea tunsoare, este putin stangace, dar scuzati-ma, am facut-o de una singura, si sunt mandra de mine, si voi ar trebui sa fiti :))









I'm wearing: 

Bershka dress | Stradivarius sandals | Bershka Wallet | H&M Sunnies







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu